来源：学历在线普通学历网 发布时间：2017-03-09 责任编辑:李老师 浏览：429
1. What is your child’s name? Does his name have a meaning?
2. What does your wife/husband do?
3. When did you get married?
4. Describe your wedding.
5. How have weddings changed in recent years?
6. Are there any special customs about wedding in your region?
7. Describe a traditional wedding ceremony.
8. Where did you go for your honeymoon?
9. Did you have to ask for permission from your parents before you got married?
10. Is it acceptable for couples to live together without marrying?
11. Where do you think a newly couple should live? Living with their parents ｏｒ on their own?
12. What responsibilities should a couple take?
13. How do Chinese usually celebrate birthdays?
14. Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
15. What kind of parent do you intend to be?
16. What do you think of One-Child Policy in China?
17. Why do people in China traditionally want to have a son?
18. What difficulties do Chinese farmers have concerning their old age?
19. What do you think needs to be done in order to relieve the farmer"s worries?
20. What hope ｏｒ fears do you have for your children?
21. What sort of culture do you hope your child will grow up in?
22. Are you going to bring up your child differently from the way you were brought up? How?
23. Do you enjoy shopping?
24. Who does most of the shopping in your family?
25. What are you good at cooking? What is your favorite dish?